Our microprocessor-controlled water baths provide superior temperature uniformity for your specific applications and offer unique features such as a seamless-stainless steel interior chamber and epoxy-coated exterior, which make them resistant to corrosion and chemical damage.
A water bath is used to incubate samples in water at a constant temperature over a long period of time.
• Easy to clean and maintain.
• Coil-free design
• Enhance scheduling with auto-on and auto-off timers
• Low-fluid protection help prevent bath overheating and damage
• Easily save frequently used settings with the temperature and shaking speed presets
• Audible alarms help protect your work
• Convenient to operate and monitor with icon-based graphical display
• Accommodates taller labware