The HEPA filters we provide are tested for airflow resistance and DOP (dioctylphthalate) smoke penetration of an average particle diameter of 0.3 microns by measuring upstream and downstream concentrations with a laser, achieving the rating of 99.99% efficiency with particles 0.3 microns or larger in diameter.
Applied in commercial air filtration systems, HEPA and ULPA share many similarities; however, they differ in the following aspects.
• HEPA filter removes airborne particles 0.3 µm in diameter, providing an efficiency rating: 99.995%
• ULPA filters remove airborne particles 0.1 µm in diameter, providing an efficiency rating of 99.999%
These can be applied in the following lab equipment;
• Laminar flow hoods
• Ductless exhaust fume hoods
• Biosafety safety cabinets (BSC)
- filter length
- width or ringsize
Features (ULPA Filters)
• Maximum efficiency of 99.99995 % with the lowest pressure drop
• Expanded Polytetrafluoroethylene (ePTFE) Filtration technology Media
• Sturdy construction
• Thoroughly tested and certified to meet performance requirements.
Features (HEPA Filter)
• HEPA efficiencies of 95% up to 99.9995% (@ 0.3 µm)
• High-quality micro fiberglass media
• Lowest initial pressure drop
• Rigid frames
• High-quality standard due to Quality Assurance System
• HEPA filter tested by laser particle counting system
• Highly economical through high final pressure drop
• Usable in two flow directions